Estate planning for singles can sometimes present unique questions, such as:
- Who should be my beneficiary if I’m single?
- What if I don’t have any family to help administer my estate after I’m gone?
In light of your unique situation, we can consult with you and create an estate plan that helps you manage and preserve your estate.
Our estate planning for singles package includes:
- Revocable Living Trust – Save time and money by staying out of probate
- Pour-Over Will – Make sure all of your assets end up in your trust where it belongs
- Power of Attorney – Appoint agent(s) to manage your financial affairs when you are unable
- Advance Healthcare Directive – Appoint agent(s) to manage your medical affairs when you are unable
- HIPAA Authorization – Decide who gains access to your private healthcare information
- Trust Transfer Deed – If you own real estate, we deed that property into the trust for you
(or 3 payments of $500)
Text Attorney Paul Denni to begin today
I have been looking for a very good attorney to do my estate planning for several months now. I have called around many different places and I was not able to get the information I needed – it was confusing, expensive or time consuming. I finally got a hold of Paul Denni- I called him and he was prompt to call me back right away. He followed up our conversation by sending me a text and an email. That made me feel very comfortable. I told him what I was looking for with my estate planning. He was able to deliver exactly what I needed and wanted. He was very professional, prompt, courteous and he was able to communicate everything properly so that I can understand what was going on. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking to do estate planning. He is on top of his game!! ~Lily A., Orange County