Mo Money, Mo Possibilities

Attorney Paul Denni

Attorney Paul Denni

Biggie, Mase, Puff Daddy, they had it all wrong.

The only problem more money brings, far as I can tell from my humble vantage point, is how to spend it.

That’s only a “problem” if you have to consult someone else, let’s say, your wife or husband, before you can spend it.

But if you live in one of the 9 community property states (CA and NV included), did you know that you don’t even have to consult your spouse?

As far as the property you own jointly as community property, you can decide to give away your 1/2 ownership however you please.

This goes for real estate, cash, and any other assets you own.

I deal with this topic in almost every living trust I create for my married clients.

Granted, the more you see eye to eye, the easier it is to create a joint living trust to manage the property you own.

But there are also mechanisms and clever ways to handle the “agree to disagree” situation.

I help you iron out these details when I create your affordable living trust for you and your spouse.

If you’re interested, just contact me at 949-973-6478.

Paul Denni

Like this article?

Share on facebook
Share on Facebook
Share on twitter
Share on Twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on Linkedin
Share on email
Share via Email

Denni Law, Inc.