Married couples have unique estate planning needs, such as caring and providing for children upon the death of one or both spouses, providing for beneficiaries, and appointing agents to make healthcare and financial decisions when one or both spouses are unable.
Our estate planning for married couples package includes:
- Revocable Living Trust – Save time and money by staying out of probate
- Pour-Over Will – Make sure all of your assets end up in your trust where it belongs
- Power of Attorney – Appoint agent(s) to manage your financial affairs when you are unable
- Advance Healthcare Directive – Appoint agent(s) to manage your medical affairs when you are unable
- HIPAA Authorization – Decide who gains access to your private healthcare information
- Trust Transfer Deed – If you own real estate, we deed that property into the trust for you
(or 5 payments of $500)
Text Attorney Paul Denni to begin today
Paul was amazing with my estate planning needs. Extremely responsive to my questions. Very knowledgeable in this field. I was very impressed. Completed all work in a timely manner. I refer everyone that asks me about estate planning to Paul Denni. ~Matthew C.